songs of january


Lim Kim - All Right (East 4A Soulful Remix)
Ugh. This remix. Such good. Even better than the original (according to me). The original's good, but it makes one drowsy. This remix makes one drowsy AND high. God. Bless this remix.


Air Plane - How R U
Stumbled upon this on Tumblr. If it wasn't because I was so curious about who the girl in the video was, I probably wouldn't have known the explicit divine of this song by now. Okay, explicit divine is a bit of an overtake, but this song is so good for my ears. I'm not one to usually like mellow songs yet I'm slowly falling in love with this one. Now, can anyone tell me who the girl in the video is?


APink - NoNoNo
Bringing the NoNoNo back. Not that it was gone in any way, though. This is what I like about APink - they don't make a comeback too often, but when they do, the song will stick with you for a long time. SEULPEOHAJIMA NONONO


Tahiti - Love Sick
I know what you're probably thinking. Who are these girls? Actually, I did know them before. Or well, I knew who Jisoo was at least (All The K-Pop feat. VIXX, Kyungri, Ellin, Eunyoung, Zinni, Jisoo and MYNAME anyone?). I read somewhere that someone liked this song because of The Master's Sun (such wow) and youtubed it. Before it even started to play, I saw Aly & AJ's Potential Break-Up Song (my jam 2008 everyone) in the sidebar and thought to myself what it did there. Then the video finally started playing and automatically answered my question. Being horrified with the similarity (that I hope was a legal one), I didn't bother to check up on it again. Well, that's what I thought at least. Somehow, I checked it again, and now it's in my head and won't disappear. Bless you K-Pop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment