January

- 110% disappointed with how 2013 ended.
- Literally thought I was going to die because of my last wisdom tooth extraction. The right part of my head felt heavy and numb to an extent where I couldn't do much besides lying in bed.
- Pain gradually stopped after two weeks of pure hell and it wasn't until a whole month after the extraction that I was finally able to eat perfectly normal again.
- I was extremely depressed in the beginning of the month and often found myself questioning life. Still questioning, but a little less.
- Distanced myself from a friend.
- Reunited with old ones.
- Danced a whole lot of K-Pop dances, hoping I'd lose weight. Haven't weighed myself since December but from what I can see, I haven't changed that much. Boo-fucking-hoo.
- Started school again.
- Became OCD with numbers, more specifically: dates.
- Felt pretty for once in a long, long time.

That's basically the summary of my January. It felt like a really long month which is odd because I always feel like time flies too fast. Oh well. February just started and there's only 24 days left of it already. Huh. Guess this month is disappearing in the blink of an eye. Good time to be depressed then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment